Companies shouldn’t have to struggle to buy things. They should be able to empower their employees, have control over what they spend on, and save as much time and money as possible. Since 2020, Pliant has been on a mission to enable organizations to do just that. With its app-based solution, Pliant gives companies the ability to issue physical and digital credit cards, track spends, and seamlessly integrate all of this data to an entire ecosystem of other finance and accounting tools. Moreover, with a program called Pliant Earth, companies gain an easy means to combat climate change by allowing them to offset their CO2 emissions automatically through certified providers.
Pliant is on a path of growing quickly. With our expansion into 9 international markets, we believe that people, passion, and diversity are the key ingredients to our future success. Our growing team of 100+ Plianteers come from 25 nationalities and work remotely or in a hybrid environment from our headquarters in the heart of Berlin. And we’re looking for more talented and committed people to join us on our journey!
ABOUT THE ROLE
🚀 You support Pliant as Head of Business Development (m/f/d) Spain and build up our new sales unit there. You convince our potential customers that Pliant's digital credit card solution is THE payment method of the future, from which our customers can sustainably benefit through time and cost savings. You will work closely with your colleagues from Customer Success, Underwriting and Product Management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Team: You are responsible for hiring and leading your own team.
- Coach: You will coach and train your Sales Team.
- Analyze: You're up for sourcing the current market of small and large businesses and finding exciting customer segments that can benefit from our Pliant credit card solution.
- Select Channels: You have a desire to work creatively and select different channels and strategies for customer outreach.
- Customer advocacy: You take ownership and communicate skillfully to contact potential customers and build a strong customer pipeline.
- Understanding: It's important to you to know your contact's needs and problems, ask the right questions and listen to them in order to pick up your customers where they are at the moment.
- Advise: You put yourself in your customers' shoes and identify for them how we at Pliant can deliver the most value to them.
- Go-to-market: You are spearheading the expansion within the respective country and define our local strategy as well as shape the product for local specifics.
WHAT YOU'RE BRINGING
- You have outstanding experience in building and leading a sales team.
- You are numbers driven and can drive your team to success.
- You enjoy working with customers, are communicative and know how to relate to your contact person.
- You are always asking yourself how you can improve in individual situations, you are happy to receive and give feedback and are eager to develop yourself further.
- You have energy, like to work independently and are strongly motivated by clear goals.
- You are interested in FinTech and the digitalization of the financial industry .
- You speak fluent English and Spanish.
- You have a university degree with outstanding grades or a proven track record in B2B sales.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work in a growing team with big responsibilities that thrives on a strong exchange of knowledge and excellence.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Flat hierarchy and transparent communication in a relaxed, professional atmosphere.
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals.
- Device and technical setup of your choice.
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely.
- Company card with a monthly allowance for lunches, coffee, etc. with co-workers.