Companies shouldn’t have to struggle to buy things. They should be able to empower their employees, have control over what they spend on, and save as much time and money as possible. Since 2020, Pliant has been on a mission to enable organizations to do just that. With its app-based solution, Pliant gives companies the ability to issue physical and digital credit cards, track spends, and seamlessly integrate all of this data to an entire ecosystem of other finance and accounting tools. Moreover, with a program called Pliant Earth, companies gain an easy means to combat climate change by allowing them to offset their CO2 emissions automatically through certified providers.
Pliant is on a path of growing quickly. With our expansion into 9 international markets, we believe that people, passion, and diversity are the key ingredients to our future success. Our growing team of 100+ Plianteers come from 25 nationalities and work remotely or in a hybrid environment from our headquarters in the heart of Berlin. And we’re looking for more talented and committed people to join us on our journey!
ABOUT THE ROLE
🚀 As Pliant’s first Social Media Manager, you’ll be our voice on the front lines of LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and wherever else we may go. You’ll be responsible for crafting our social media strategy, creating content, monitoring performance, managing our community, and establishing best practices for each of these activities. As a member of the content team, you’ll be a creator, first and foremost. We’re looking for creators that know marketing rather than marketers that make content on the side.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a fearless content creator that’s able to turn an idea into a piece of content with minimal supervision, whether it’s text, video, or something else.
- Craft a social media strategy with the content team to create a regular production and publishing calendar.
- Tell the Pliant story and communicate our positioning to our audience in different ways according to the medium.
- Know the ins and outs and dos and don’ts of all the different social media platforms and make intuitive “native speaker” decisions.
- Keep an eye on emerging tech and upcoming trends to stay ahead of the curve.
- Conduct shrewd community management to monitor and guide the public conversation around relevant topics.
- Collaborate with freelancers, influencers, or agencies where necessary, onboarding them and working efficiently to create bigger campaigns.
WHAT YOU'RE BRINGING
- 3+ years of experience as a content creator, whether professionally or personally, with a track record to prove it.
- 1+ years of experience in social media marketing in a professional capacity is a bonus, but not required.
- Experience doing all the things modern social media work entails – writing specs, writing scripts, reading and responding to comments, shooting and cutting videos even if it’s just on a phone, and acting as on-camera talent where necessary.
- Experience working with various content and media tools, whether they’re free tools like Videoleap or Canva, or professional tools like Premiere Pro or Photoshop.
- Experience working with social media management tools like Hootsuite or Buffer.
- Both a thinker and a doer that excels at all the stages of production from ideation to implementation.
- Skilled presenter that’s able to communicate effectively across different mediums.
- Team player – your #1 priority is to be a good teammate.
- Fluent in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work in a growing team with big responsibilities that thrives on a strong exchange of knowledge and excellence.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Flat hierarchy and transparent communication in a relaxed, professional atmosphere.
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals.
- Device and technical setup of your choice.
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely.
- Company card with a monthly allowance for lunches, coffee, etc. with co-workers.