Pliant offers companies the digital credit card solution for maximum flexibility and savings: fully digital card and receipt management, Pliant app as well as physical and virtual cards including attractive cashback – seamless integration into existing finance and accounting software guaranteed. With our Pliant Earth feature, we also give all our customers the opportunity to offset travel-related CO2 emissions automatically and through certified providers.
Founded in Berlin in 2020 by FinTech veterans Malte Rau and Fabian Terner, companies in Austria are also able to benefit from the Pliant corporate credit cards since the beginning of 2022. It shouldn't stay that way: Our internationalization is making great strides! Our team at the Berlin headquarters is growing accordingly. New work is also very important to us. More than 100 Plianteers work both in the shared office in Berlin Mitte and in the home office or remotely. Become part of our exciting journey!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You support Pliant as Business Development Manager (m/f/d) B2B for Italy, Spain, Portugal and build up our new sales unit there. You convince our potential customers that Pliant's digital credit card solution is THE payment method of the future, from which our customers can sustainably benefit through time and cost savings. You will work closely with your colleagues from Customer Success, Underwriting and Product Management.
- Analyze: You're up for sourcing the current market of small and large businesses and finding exciting customer segments that can benefit from our Pliant credit card solution
- Select Channels: You have a desire to work creatively and select different channels and strategies for customer outreach
- Customer advocacy: You take ownership and communicate skillfully to contact potential customers and build a strong customer pipeline
- Understanding: It's important to you to know your contact's needs and problems, ask the right questions and listen to them in order to pick up your customers where they are at the moment
- Advise: You put yourself in your customers' shoes and identify for them how we at Pliant can deliver the most value to them
- Go-to-market: You are spearheading the expansion within the respective country and define our local strategy as well as shape the product for local specifics
- You enjoy working with customers, are communicative and know how to relate to your contact persons
- You are always asking yourself how you can improve in individual situations, you are happy to receive feedback and are eager to develop yourself further
- You have energy, like to work independently and are strongly motivated by clear goals
- You are interested in FinTech and the digitalization of the financial industry
- You speak fluent English and the local language
- You have a university degree with outstanding grades or a proven track record in B2B sales
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fair remuneration
- A dynamic-innovative and at the same time quality-oriented working environment in the financial sector
- You will be part of an experienced and highly motivated team and can actively shape the development of Pliant
- You will get to know all facets of an innovative financial product and will be involved in shaping essential parts of it
- We challenge you and promote your development by means of training and expert discussions in your work environment
- Flat hierarchy with direct, fact-based communication across all levels
- Flexible working hours, remote working possible, teambuilding, regular events and your own Pliant credit card with budget for e.g. your lunch