Companies shouldn’t have to struggle to buy things. They should be able to empower their employees, have control over what they spend on, and save as much time and money as possible. Since 2020, Pliant has been on a mission to enable organizations to do just that. With its app-based solution, Pliant gives companies the ability to issue physical and digital credit cards, track spends, and seamlessly integrate all of this data to an entire ecosystem of other finance and accounting tools. Moreover, with a program called Pliant Earth, companies gain an easy means to combat climate change by allowing them to offset their CO2 emissions automatically through certified providers.
Pliant is on a path of hypergrowth. With our expansion into 9 international markets, we believe that people, passion, and diversity are the key ingredients to our future success. Our growing team of 100+ Plianteers come from 25 nationalities and work remotely or in a hybrid environment from our headquarters in the heart of Berlin. And we’re looking for more talented and committed people to join us on our journey!
- You will support the sales team in finding new potential customers.
- You will be involved in executing the sales strategy, both for the domestic and international markets.
- You will manage our CRM system to ensure the data is clean and we are gathering sales data in a timely manner.
- You support data management: Analysis, Maintenance, Enhancement, Cleaning.
- You will help improve existing processes and define new ones, by identifying, reproducing and documenting errors in our processes for our development and operations teams.
- You will provide support in various areas of the company, you can contribute your existing knowledge and you will get to know exciting new subject areas.
- You are an entrepreneurial person who is hands-on and would like to work in an early-stage business.
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. startup, venture capital, consulting) and are familiar with Salesforce or HubSpot.
- You attend to detail and accuracy in creating and maintaining data in our CRM and other systems as needed.
- You want to take on responsibility right from the start and drive your own projects forward.
- You also have experience with Microsoft Office.
- You speak English fluently, German or any additional European languages will be an advantage.
- You are based in Berlin or have the desire to relocate to Berlin.
- The opportunity to work in a growing team with a big responsibility that thrives on a strong exchange of knowledge and excellence .
- Attractive remuneration.
- Flat hierarchy and transparent communication in a relaxed, professional atmosphere.
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals.
- Device and technical setup of your choice .
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely.
- Company card with a monthly allowance for lunches, coffee, etc. with co-work.