Companies shouldn’t have to struggle to buy things. They should be able to empower their employees, have control over what they spend on, and save as much time and money as possible. Since 2020, Pliant has been on a mission to enable organizations to do just that. With its app-based solution, Pliant gives companies the ability to issue physical and digital credit cards, track spends, and seamlessly integrate all of this data to an entire ecosystem of other finance and accounting tools. Moreover, with a program called Pliant Earth, companies gain an easy means to combat climate change by allowing them to offset their CO2 emissions automatically through certified providers.
Pliant is growing quickly. With our expansion into 9 international markets, we believe that people, passion, and diversity are the key ingredients to our future success. Our growing team of 100+ Plianteers come from 25 nationalities and work remotely or in a hybrid environment from our headquarters in the heart of Berlin. And we’re looking for more talented and committed people to join us on our journey.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process of our operational positions
- Assist hiring managers and senior recruiters with recruitment duties
- Posting positions on social media and job sites
- Tracking candidate applications in our recruiting software database
- Present, screen and close qualified candidates
- Align with hiring managers on job specifications and candidate feedback
- Foster unbiased hiring decisions
- Build and maintain a network of prospects through active sourcing channels
- Deliver and design an outstanding candidate experience
- Experience in recruiting or HR desired, but not a must
- A passionate, data-driven, learning, and proactive personality
- Ability to set priorities based on business needs and to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes
- Fluency in English in a must. German knowledge is a big plus but not a must!
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work in a growing team with a big responsibility that thrives on a strong exchange of knowledge and excellence
- Attractive remuneration
- Flat hierarchy and transparent communication in a relaxed, professional atmosphere
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Device and technical setup of your choice
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely
- Company card with a monthly allowance for lunches, coffee, etc. with co-work